Big News: the weather is cooling! We're going to dip BELOW 100 by the weekend, and there's a 20% chance of RAIN! Which means, realistically, there's an 80% chance it will remain dry as the Sahara and it will still be so hot that I need to shower twice a day.
And for those Bachelorette watchers in my reading audience (of five), I'll just say this short, spoiler-free bit: Ed! BURN those shorts!